October 14, 2013

A Few Randoms

It seems like we have been so busy here lately.  Here are a few things we have been up to.  Mainly so I don't forget.


We got the kid's halloween costumes in the mail a few days ago.  I let Brooklyn pick her own this year and she went with a mermaid.  Cutter is Mike from Monsters Inc.  I tried them on just to make sure they fit and we had a battle to get them off.  I have a feeling we will get plenty of use out of these at home once Halloween is over. 



The other day Brooklyn was busy coloring in the floor while I was busy with Cutter.  I went to check on her after a while and this is what she had done with the crayons.  That is exactly something I would do.


Clay and I decided to replace our carpet and vinyl flooring in both living rooms and kitchen.  We figured we could just replace it ourselves.  We have been working for two days now and are a little over halfway done.  It is a lot of HARD work, but we are making it.  I am in love with how it is turning out. 



I am finishing up my first season with Kellys Kids this weekend.  It has been a learning experience for sure but it has been fun.  I am excited to see what the spring brings.  Visit my site at www.kellyskids.com/morganpreston if you are interested.  They have the cutest kids clothes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment